Hangzhou is a culinary paradise with a large number of delicious dishes, and behind these dishes, there is always a beautiful story linked with a historic figure in Hangzhou. As a branch of Zhejiang Cuisine, one of the Eight Great Cuisines of China, Hang Bang Cai or Hangzhou Cuisine is characterized by freshness and sweetness. Most of the ingredients to prepare Hangzhou Cuisine are related with West Lake, like lotus root, and West Lake water shield etc.
- Qianlong Tai Chi Rice
- Dishes Name:Qianlong Tai Chi Rice
- Brief:This medicated meal was named Qianlong Tai Chi Rice because of its origins with Emperor Qianlong.
- Huangjing Yuan Trotter
- Dishes Name:Huangjing Yuan Trotter
- Brief:Huangjing (Polygonatum cyrtonema Hua) has the effect of preventing atherosclerosis, delaying aging and antibacterial.
- Tuckahoe and Pork Belly Soup
- Dishes Name:Tuckahoe and Pork Belly Soup
- Brief:The tuckahoe and licorice contained in the Tuckahoe and Pork Belly Soup have the effects of invigorating the spleen and stomach, and replenishing qi.