This Valentine’s Day – Fall in Love with Hangzhou…
February 14, A.K.A Valentine’s Day, is a heart-felt occasion celebrated all over the world. In Hangzhou this Valentine’s Day, Love is everywhere, and hotels, florists, restaurants, bars and cafés are already adding their own touches of color, spice and flavour, so that you can fall in love with this city and celebrate a Valentine’s Day to remember.
Hangzhou Marriot Hotel Qianjiang (JW万豪酒店)
Address: 399 Juyuan Road, Jianggan District
Valentine’s Day in the Vice Presidential Suite
On Valentine’s night, why not visit Hangzhou’s Marriot Hotel for a unique romantic experience. In the 166 sq m vice president suite, you and your loved one can appreciate panoramic views of the Qianjiang River, whilst being waited on over a candlelit dinner for two. Furthermore, a BMW 7 Series will drive you to the hotel.
1. BMW 7 Series to drive you to the hotel;
2. A night in the vice presidential suite (one night only);
3. French style romantic dinner for two;
4. Breakfast for two (free room service);
5. Hawaii double body massage for an hour;
6. A bottle of Australian De Bortoli Willowglen Shiraz - Cabernet
7. A bottle of Chile SBX Moscato;
8. Eleven heart-shaped chocolates;
9. Eleven roses;
10. Bath tubs decorated with rose petals and a heart shaped with rose petals on bed
11. Flowers and candle decorations;
12. Romantic music;
Price: RMB 9,888 (which includes service fee)
Telephone: +86 571 86469999
Available on: 14 February 2017
Reservation available until 9 February 2017
Deluxe Seafood Hotpot
Price: 888 per couple
In the stylishly decorated Chinese Restaurant, the Marriot’s chef will lovingly prepare a feast guaranteeing you and your loved one the most tasteful Valentine’s Day yet.
Telephone: +86 571 86469999-6666
Venue: Marriot Chinese restaurant
Warm Buffet Dinner
Price: 999 RMB per couple
You can also head to City Bistro to sample western dishes.
Telephone: + 86 571 86469999-6888
Venue: City Bistro
Valentine’s Day Themed Buffet Dinner
Price: 428 RMB per person and 788 RMB per couple
1. Valentine’s Day themed dishes and desserts;
2. Valentine’s Day themed decorations;
3. Drink French sparkling wine to your heart’s content;
4. Free chocolate gift package for every lady;
Reservation: + 86 571 88090918 - 6332
Deluxe Room (One Night) Plus Valentines’ Day Buffet Dinner For Two
Price: 1688 RMB
1. Deluxe Room (One Night);
2. Valentines’ Day buffet dinner for two;
3. Buffet breakfast for two;
4. Free use of minibar in guestroom;
5. Free use of sea water mineral swimming pool;
6. Free use of gymnasium and yoga room;
7. Free parking.
Reservation is needed at least three days in advance.
Reservation: + 86 571 88090918-6800
Spring is here and so is the 2017 “Intoxicating Springtime” – Hangzhou Outdoor Leisure Season which, in the following three months, will provide the city with over 50 springtime outdoor experiences and tour itineraries. With six themes to choose from such as child-parent, flower viewing, games and sports, spring couldn’t be livelier.
The annual time for picking Longjing green tea leaves, one of the top ten renowned teas of China, has begun in Hangzhou and everywhere tea farmers are now busy picking and hand frying the famous leaves. If you wanted to take a sneak peek at how the farmers meticulously pick their verdant leaves from bushes nestled in undulating hills, or if you wanted to sample, at first hand, this year’s Longjing variety, then head to the following three tea villages which are known for their tea, tea culture and tea-related tourist attractions.