In March, flowers are blooming and there is an intoxicating fragrance even in the breeze. Let’s take advantage of the beautiful spring and set out on a wonderful journey.
Yuhang District: Jingshan Flower Sea
According to the requirements of relevant epidemic prevention and control measures and in accordance with the current epidemic conditions, Jingshan Flower Sea Scenic Area was scheduled to resume its opening on March 6 in an orderly manner and the detailed announcement is as below,
(i) Opening hours: 09:00-16:00
(ii) Ticketing: official Wechat account of Jingshan Flower Sea (径山花海) and ticket office of the scenic area (more online sales channels will be gradually opened).
a. All tourists entering the scenic area are required to show “Hangzhou Health Code” and valid credentials, wear masks and other safety appliances and cooperate with scenic area staff to measure temperature and register. The scenic area has the right to dissuade people who didn’t cooperate from entering the scenic area.
b. While touring inside the scenic area, please keep a distance of 1.5 meters and above from others. If the tourists have such physical abnormalities as fever, cough, lacking in strength, etc., the scenic area has the right to stop the tourists from entering the scenic area and report to relevant departments for treatment if necessary.
c. Tourist groups are required to tour separately and enter the scenic area in different periods and at intervals. It’s suggested that there should be no more than 30 tourists in one group.
The new variety of rape flowers grown in Jingshan Flower Sea are also blooming. The flower fields are distributed in the southern and northern areas, covering an area of 10 mu (1 mu is roughly equal to 666 sq m).
The white, pink, purple and red tulips also enter the flowering period and occupy an area of over 2 mu (1 mu is roughly equal to 666 meters).
Fuyang District: Longmen Ancient Town
Here comes spring and the weather is getting warmer and warmer. Flowers are blooming and spring scenery can be seen everywhere. Longmen Ancient Town, after a long break, resumed its opening on March 6.
Notice to Visitors
Opening Hours of the Scenic Area: 8:30-16:00 (Tourists who purchase tickets online need to come in one hour in advance)
1. Ticket Purchasing: You can register your real name and make an appointment to purchase tickets through the applet of Longmen Ancient Town and then get your ticket in Longmen Ancient Town Tourist Center by showing your reservation code, and you can also purchase tickets through OTA platforms.
2. Entering the Scenic Area: When entering the scenic area, tourists need to show their ticketing information, ID cards, Hangzhou Health Codes to the staff. The staff will then check the information and takes temperature. Only when the information is correct and there is no abnormality, can tourists enter the scenic area by wear masks.
3. Free Entrance: Tourists can enter the scenic area free of charge by showing valid credentials such as Hangzhou ID Card, Hangzhou Citizen Card, Hangzhou Temporary Residential Permit, medical worker valid credentials and registering ID Card number, place of origin and contact information in real name.
Fuyang District Disease Control and Prevention Center: +86 571-63322459
Scenic Area Consultation Service Telephone: +86 571-63506192
For a spring tour where spring breeze blows and apricot flowers fall all over people’s head, Longmen Ancient Town brings visitors the big scenic area-opening gift package :
1. By the end of April 2020, tourist groups from travel agencies can enjoy the group price, 40 CNY per person to buy one get one free;
2. By the end of April 2020, individual tourists who purchase full-price tickets can enjoy 50 percent off for the second ticket (starting from two people).
3. By the end of April 2020, people purchasing tickets on OTA platforms can enjoy the special price of purchasing three tickets to have one exempt from payment, and the rest can be done in the same manner.
4. In 2020, those who hold a medical practitioner’s license or nurse’s license can tour the scenic area for free;
5. For the whole year of 2020, those who were a member of Zhejiang’s medical team going to Hubei to aid the fight against COVID-19 can tour the scenic area for free and get a free souvenir by showing relevant credentials and his / her companions can purchase tickets at a price of 50 percent off of the listed price.
Currently, the COVID-19 hasn’t ended yet. We are hoping that citizens and tourists can actively cooperate with the administration work of scenic areas and work together to win the fight of the epidemic prevention and control while touring around and enjoying beautiful scenery.