1. Use the platform of DIY Hangzhou Tours to make your own Hangzhou tour itinerary and submit it. When submitting the tour itinerary, please make sure you have filled in your information correctly, such as name, email address, nationality etc., the verification of which will be required to claim the prize if you are one of the winners;
2. Like the fan page of Hangzhou Tourism Commission (https://www.facebook.com/gotohangzhou/) ;
3. Share the DIY Hangzhou Tours platform and your tour itinerary on your Facebook timeline and send the screenshot of the post to our Facebook account before June 15th, 2017;
4. We will then give away ten free Hangzhou Tours to the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th people to send in their screenshots.
1. The free tour given away is based on the individual tour itinerary submitted earlier by the winner through the DIY Hangzhou Tour platform;
2. Every free Hangzhou tour can be enjoyed by only one person;
3. The list of winners will be published on the official website and facebook page ten days after the end of the campaign, and winners will also be notified by email;
4. Winners should contact us within ten days of receiving the email (the time is counted based on the date of winners announcement; failure to contact us within ten days will be considered a forfeiture of the prize;
5. After having confirmed the tour itinerary sent to us by the winners, we will be emailing the respective digital tickets for Hangzhou Tours;
6. Winners can avail their free Hangzhou Tours any time before June 30th, 2018.
1. Winners who wish to avail the prize must contact us within ten days after receiving the email; those failing to do so will be deprived of the right to enjoy their free Hangzhou tour;
2. The free Hangzhou tour can be availed before June 30, 2018;
3. Every Hangzhou tour itinerary is valid for use by one person only;
4. The free Hangzhou tour starts and ends at Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China; costs and arrangement of international/domestic tickets to and out of Hangzhou and related expenses are not covered. Every free Hangzhou tour covers the expenses of only the following- an English tour guide, car service and driver, stay at a four-star hotel (Hangzhou International Holiday or a similar hotel as determined by the organized), lunches at designated restaurants and tickets to scenic spots included in the submitted tour itinerary. All other expenses must be borne by the winners themselves.
Activity Time: June 1st to June 30th, 2017
The Hangzhou Tourism Commission reserves the right to confirm, cancel or deny any entry or prize, and conduct all matters related to the operation of the campaign without explanation.